BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
1. NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Meet people at multiple events each month.
- Exchange cards and information of who provides different goods and services
- Business After Hours Networking Events
2. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Become actively involved in preparing, developing and promoting our community for economic growth. When the community grows, so does your potential customer base.
3. BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
- In the era of relationship marketing, building relationships with potential clients and customers is essential to your business growth and expansion. People do business with people they know.
- Voice your opinions. Learn what others think and then work toward a common goal through participation in committees, task forces or community groups.
- Expose your business to a wider audience of business owners and decision makers. Cross promotion of your business through the Chamber site and Chamber Facebook page.
6. BUSINESS CONTACTS
- Enlarge your circle of influence in the business community by meeting others at Chamber functions and working together on committees and projects. Your business is referred 24-7 online.
- Heighten your knowledge of how the community is moving ahead and stay informed of how your business is affected by local, state, and federal policies.
8. HELPING OTHERS
- Extend a hand to assist someone else. Be a mentor. Share with others how you achieved your goals. Lead by example.
9. MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- Be part of a solution. Help move individuals, organizations, and the community toward future progress.
10. PARTNERING WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE
- Share the load. Work together. Build your business. Help the community flourish.
11. SAVE MONEY
- Reduced rates for Chamber Events
- Member to member discounts (subject to participation)
12. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Seminars, round-tables, and educational activities geared specifically to the business community.